Cryptocurrency price forecast during a bear crypto-market is quite challenging to make. ‘Bullish aspects,’ like technical advancements in a certain blockchain, are quickly rubbed out when Bitcoin (BTC) declines sharply. In reinforcing this claim, on 17th December 2017, the price of BTC was $20k.
TRX has not been left behind by this crypto storm making TRX enthusiasts and investors wonder how the coin will be valued twelve months from now.
The Series of TRX Projects in 2019
Under the leadership of Justin Sun, Tron has been hitting the headlines with a series of developments and partnerships since the launch of its Testnet on 31st March 2018. Nevertheless, all these undertakings have not brought significant upward trends to the value of the coin. Some people were keen to observe that, whenever there was a project on the TRX calendar, the value of the coin kept declining further.
The Value of TRX in Next Year a Time Like This
The observation above brings us to the first reason why TRX has a very good future. The observation that currently there are no big projects being launched or scheduled to be launched, implies that the currency can rise in value in a natural way and considering its network dominance.
This can be likened to how ETH exponentially rose from $10 to $1400 within twelve months minus any big announcement concerning an advancement in its network code, or marketing from the marketing department.
Doing the calculations, ETH experienced a percentage gain of 13,900% in one year. Applying the same scenario of TRX network being approved in a similar way like that of ETH last year, we establish TRX being valued at $2.78 by next year a time like this.
Although this is a mere assumption, considering the point that the Tron network is destined to incorporate the best dApps, we see a situation where Tron will establish its value in the network.
Tron Price Prediction: Will Tron (TRX) be Valued at $12 by 2019? – TRX/USD Tron News Today
Tron is one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the crypto market so far. It is a decentralized technology primarily focussing on establishing a free international entertainment platform where people can send, upload, retain, share, and store information. It is a non-profit establishment situated at Singapore.
More than three-quarters of operations of TRX is carried out on Binance- a big cryptocurrency trading site. The mission of Tron Foundation is to control the entertainment industry which is valued at $1 trillion.
TRON (TRX) Price Today – TRX / USD
The Current Value of TRX
Currently, TRX is positioned at number 10 on the chart of top cryptocurrencies grounded primarily on market cap. Check TRX market cap here…
TRX’s Partnership Strategy
TRX is a new cryptocurrency with a huge potential, and already it has created essential collaborations. These collaborations and the mutual benefits resulting from them could greatly influence its price in the next three months and years to come.
TRON Price Prediction 2019 | TRX May Go To 0.07 USD In 2018
Firstly, Justin Sun, CEO of TRON, stated that the TRON network has more unique addresses now than EOS and that TRON has gained more unique addresses in the first 95 days than ETH in the same time period when it was launched. Justin even tweeted that TRON will be upgrading to Odyssey 3.1, where TRX will be 200x faster than ETH, 100x cheaper than EOS.
TRON launched its TRON Virtual Machine (TVM) which will now allow developers to create dApps on TRON platform. The market also welcomed the move and TRON was one of the top coin with 24 hours positive price change.
Because of these significant developments in the last two months, Tron’s potential has increased and is certain that it will experience success soon. Justin Sun has a very good relationship with the market leaders and Tron has partnered with BitForex, FX market company- Shiftmarkets, and even the Chinese exchange OTCBTC. Its partnership with BitForex paves the way to TRON remaining bullish for the 2019 and more.
Tron is one of the top 15 global cryptocurrencies which is slowly and gradually gaining authority in the crypto market, and also is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies.
Tron, being on of the most surging crypto, it has very good potential to grow in the market. Tron ranked 56th a few months back, but now it has secured the 11th position according to CoinMarketCap. As Tron is being emerged from Ethereum, there are good possibilities for it to reach 0.2 USD in the coming 15-18 months.
Although Tron might grow, its rate of growth might not be high as compared to its fellow currencies. But from 2019 and thereafter, it might take a faster pace.
Tron will reach $2.78 by September 2019
Bitcoinexchangeguide.com says, the presumption is that the value of Tron will reach $2.78 by September 2019. The factors mentioned above are expected to contribute massively to the realization of this milestone. Lastly, the upward trends should start becoming noticeable in the first quarter of 2019.
Market Prediction for Tron price 2019
With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.
Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the Tron (TRX) price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:
According to investingpr.com, Tron will rise to $1 only in five years, and that sounds like a realistic and conservative prediction.
#2 More investors
By 2019, Tron will grow as it will regain new investors from payment platforms like PayPal, which can make its value rise up to $1.5 per coin.
#3 Mergence Potential
Justin Sun’s relationship with Jack Ma predicts mergence or convergence potential in the near future, which might lead to Tron’s success story.
What could drive TRON’s growth?
- Partnerships. TRON has secured partnerships with a number of big names in the content entertainment industry, including UPLive, Bitmain, Game.com and bike sharing system oBike. These could help drive the popularity and growth of the platform, plus potentially lead to future arrangements with other corporate partners. Partnership announcements have also previously affected the price of TRX.
- Justin Sun. TRON founder Justin Sun has been listed in the Forbes “30 Under 30” and previously founded China’s Snapchat competitor Peiwo Sun. Sun also has a large public profile and is reported to enjoy close ties with Jack Ma, the founder of Chinese e-commerce behemoth Alibaba.
- Speculation. From December 9, 2017, to January 9, 2018, the price of TRX rose a whopping 3,650%. There were several factors behind the spike, but such rapid growth could potentially attract speculators and those affected by FOMO looking to take advantage of any future price hikes.
- Potential. TRON’s aim is to create a platform where users can freely publish, store and own data. The plan is to cut out middlemen such as the Apple Store and Google Play, giving ownership back to content creators.
What could hold TRON back?
- Justin Sun. Some critics have pointed to TRON’s over-reliance on Sun as a potential drawback. If Sun’s credibility is brought into question, for example by the plagiarism scandal mentioned below, or he decides to move on to other projects, this could have a big impact on the public perception of TRON.
- Questionable marketing. TRON has been criticized in the past for making misleading announcements about corporate partnerships. For example, in January 2018 it was accused of using “creative marketing” to over-hype its partnership with Chinese firm Baofeng.
- Plagiarism accusations. In January 2018, TRON was hit by explosive allegations that sections of its white paper were plagiarized from FileCoin and IPFS. Though Justin Sun responded with a tweet claiming the lack of referencing (and other white paper issues) were due to a translation error, the news had a big impact on the overall public perception of the project.
- Lack of adoption. Another key factor determining the value of TRX will be whether the platform can achieve widespread adoption. It will need to compete with established content channels like Facebook, Instagram and Google Play, as well as blockchain platforms like LBRY and Po.et.
- TRX distribution. Some commentators have questioned whether a large portion of TRX tokens are controlled by a small number of users, allowing market manipulation of the TRX price.
The value of TRX in the months and years ahead will, in part, be influenced by how TRON compares to other competitors in the online entertainment content marketplace. Key competitors to keep an eye on include:
- Established content platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Apple iTunes and Google Play are just some of the big names that currently control the lion’s share of the market. None of these platforms will relinquish their audiences without a big fight, so the onus will be on TRON to position itself as a viable alternative.
- LBRY. With an aim to overcome censorship and centralized control, LBRY is a community-run digital media library and marketplace where creators can upload their content and set their own fees and terms for how their content is shared.
- Po.et. Another blockchain platform where publishers and creators can manage their digital media assets, Po.et aims to provide incontrovertible proof of ownership and simplify the attribution process.
- SingularDTV. SingularDTV is a blockchain platform designed to provide artists and creators with a system where they can build, monetize, manage and distribute their projects.
What does the future hold for TRON?
In 2019 and the years that follow have in store for TRON will be greatly influenced by what happens in the next few months.
The role of Justin Sun will also be crucial. Depending on who you ask, Sun is either as important and influential as Elon Musk is to Tesla or someone who plagiarizes white papers and engages in some questionable marketing practices. Whatever the case may be, there’s no doubt that Sun has been a real driving force behind TRON’s evolution so far.
Whether or not the project can experience future growth will come down to the battle for widespread adoption. The Internet giants that currently control most online entertainment content aren’t just going to roll over and let a new arrival assume control of the market, so TRON’s ability to position itself as a reliable and popular platform will be vital.
So while the future for TRON is quite uncertain at the moment, we can expect the picture to become much clearer in the next few months. In the meantime, supporters will be hoping Justin Sun and the project as a whole can avoid courting any more controversy.
TRON has shown plenty of promise, but it will also face a few key obstacles in the months ahead. The launch of its mainnet later this year will be an important milestone and one that many in the crypto world will be watching with interest.
Should you buy TRX? You’re the only person who can answer that question, so do your own research to decide whether you think TRON is headed up or down.