The number of online as well as off-line businesses accepting Bitcoin is increasing day by day. As the Bitcoin cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular, people are increasingly trying to spend it for their shopping. Companies are also noting a similar trend. As a result, they are allowing the consumers to pay in Bitcoins.
We will today share with you some of the businesses which actually accept Bitcoins.
Overstock.com started accepting Bitcoins in the year 2014. It started accepting Bitcoins in January itself. It sells gadgets as well as other accessories. As a result, you can easily buy your next laptop or computer or television with the help of Bitcoin.
Expedia also started accepting Bitcoins in June 2014. Users can easily pay for their travel expenses with the help of Bitcoin. This is the reason why now you can book your next holiday with the help of Bitcoin quite easily.
Egifter is a website which allows you to buy various gift cards. You can easily buy them online. You can buy them for online businesses as well as off-line businesses. It also accepts Bitcoins. As a result, you will be able to easily get the gift card which you have been looking for.
Newegg also accepts Bitcoin. You will be able to easily purchase your next gadget with the help of Bitcoin from this website.
Shopify has hosted over 75,000 stores. All of these stores have the option of accepting Bitcoins. As a result, you can buy each and every kind of merchandise from these stores with the help of Bitcoin.
Dish provides a satellite television and Internet services. You can easily opt for paying your monthly subscription or annual subscription with the help of Bitcoin. As a result, it will indeed become easier for you to stay connected by paying in Bitcoins.
You can easily fund your Microsoft account with Bitcoin. The next time around, you want to buy something from the Xbox to or the Windows store, you can easily pay through the Bitcoins which you have already deposited. You just need to keep in mind that the Bitcoin deposits are not refundable. As a result, you have to think carefully before depositing the Bitcoins.
In addition to these businesses, there are quite a few other businesses which are accepting Bitcoins as well. These days, when you’re looking to transact in Bitcoins, you will find businesses in each and every industry which are accepting Bitcoins. As a result, if you’re having a significant portion of your wealth in Bitcoins, you will be able to spend them quite easily in order to conduct your day-to-day transactions. Keywords: who accepts bitcoin 2018, websites that accept bitcoins, places that accept bitcoin near me, does amazon accept bitcoin, who accepts ethereum as payment, subway bitcoin, does ebay accept bitcoin, expedia bitcoin
Who Accepts Bitcoins?
Who accept bitcoins as payment? Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. They’re the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company. This fluctuation of inflation can be a boon to business, unless the market is valuing the coins insanely high, sometimes reaching 1000$! So really who accepts bitcoins?
List of Companies Who Accepts Bitcoins as Payment!
Many companies are accepting bitcoins, many are not. Here is a list of the biggest (and smaller) names who accepts bitcoins as a currency.
- KFC Canada
- Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
- Subway – Eat fresh
- Microsoft – Users can buy content with Bitcoin on Xbox and Windows store
- Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
- Virgin Galactic – Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
- OkCupid – Online dating site
- Namecheap – Domain name registrar
- CheapAir.com – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels
- Expedia.com – Online travel booking agency
- Gyft – Buy giftcards using Bitcoin
- Newegg.com – Online electronics retailer now uses bitpay to accept bitcoin as payment
- Wikipedia – The Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article
- Alza – Largest Czech online retailer
- The Internet Archive – web documatation company
- Bitcoin.Travel – a travel site that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty salons around the world
- Pembury Tavern – A pub in London, England
- Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
- The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
- The Pirate Bay – BitTorrent directories
- Zynga – Mobile gaming
- 4Chan.org – For premium services
- EZTV – Torrents TV shows provider
- Mega.co.nz – The new venture started by the former owner of MegaUpload Kim Dotcom
- Lumfile – Free cloud base file server – pay for premium services
- Etsy Vendors – 93 of them
- PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
- Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
- Bitcoincoffee.com – Buy your favorite coffee online
- Grass Hill Alpacas – A local farm in Haydenville, MA
- Jeffersons Store – A street wear clothing store in Bergenfield, N.J
- Helen’s Pizza – Jersey City, N.J., you can get a slice of pizza for 0.00339 bitcoin by pointing your phone at a sign next to the cash register
- A Class Limousine – Pick you up and drop you off at Newark (N.J.) Airport
- Seoclerks.com – Get SEO work done on your site cheap
- Mint.com – Mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Set a budget, track your goals and do more
- Fancy.com – Discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, buy it all in one place (Source: Fancy)
- Bloomberg.com – Online newspaper
- Humblebundle.com – Indie game site
- BigFishGames.com – Games for PC, Mac and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
- Suntimes.com – Chicago based online newspaper
- San Jose Earthquakes – San Jose California Professional Soccer Team (MLS)
- Crowdtilt.com – The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends (Source: crowdtilt)
- Lumfile – Server company that offers free cloud-based servers
- Museum of the Coastal Bend – 2200 East Red River Street, Victoria, Texas 77901, USA
- Gap, GameStop and JC Penney – have to use eGifter.com
- Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
- Fight for the Future – Leading organization finding for Internet freedom
- i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
- curryupnow.com – A total of 12 restaurants on the list of restaurants accept bitcoins in San Francisco Bay Area
- Dish Network – An American direct-broadcast satellite service provider
- The Libertarian Party – United States political party
- Yacht-base.com – Croatian yacht charter company
- Euro Pacific – A major precious metal dealer
- CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
- Straub Auto Repairs – 477 Warburton Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706 – (914) 478-1177
- PSP Mollie – Dutch Payment Service
- Intuit – an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
- ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
- Lv.net – Las Vegas high speed internet services
- ExpressVPN.com – High speed, ultra secure VPN network
- Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
- Braintree – Well known payments processor
- MIT Coop Store – Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
- SimplePay – Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
- SFU bookstore – Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
- State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations (http://www.lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
- mspinc.com – Respiratory medical equipment supplies store
- Shopify.com – An online store that allows anyone to sell their products
- Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
- Naughty America – Adult entertainment provider
- Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
- LOT Polish Airlines – A worldwide airline based in Poland
- MovieTickets.com – Online movie ticket exchange/retailer
- Dream Lover – Online relationship service
- Lionsgate Films – The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
- Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
- Badoo – Online dating network
- RE/MAX London – UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
- T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company
- Stripe – San Francisco-based payments company
- WebJet – Online travel agency
- Green Man Gaming – Popular digital game reseller
- Save the Children – Global charity organization
- NCR Silver – Point of sales systems
- One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Coupa Café in Palo Alto
- PureVPN – VPN provider
- That’s my face – create action figures
- Foodler – North American restaurant delivery company
- Amagi Metals – Precious metal furnisher