With the launch of Bakkt set to take place on December 12th, Binance has announced that it will be offering services, in a bid to attract institutional investors. The exchange is getting prepared for the much expected capital that will come from high value individuals as well as institutional investors.
Binance has taken some measures in order to prepare ahead for the potential demand:
- To keep developing the technology required to offer the greatest level of reliability, liquidity, and security on its platform.
- Selection of quality coins and tokens that can be traded.
- Offer services majorly for high volume traders.
- Create Binance Research (a new division).
- Increase in support for corporate accounts
Binance Coin (BNB) Price Today – BNB / USD
Price 24H (%) -0.09%
Considering future plans, Binance has listed some possibilities for sub-accounts to meet the demands of institutional investors.
- Each client can have about 200 sub-accounts.
- For sub accounts, the account and trading activity overview will be present. This will include open orders, log in history, order history, etc.
- Transferring funds between sub-accounts requires no fee.
- Full control of sub-accounts i.e. API removal, 2FA reset etc.
Recently, the exchange launched Binance Research, which aims at creating institutional-grade research reports. These reports will lead to an increase in transparency as well as improving the quality of available information found in the crypto space.
Two projects have already been analysed by the research division team: GoChain (GO) and Loom Network (LOOM). Next to be analysed is the Pundi X (NPXS).