Most of the iPhones these days are using iOS 11. IOS 11 has proper functionality for screen recording. As a result, you will not have to download any extra application in order to record your screen.
The functionality of recording the screen of the iPhone is provided in the control center. You will not have to use any third-party applications in order to record the screen. You can easily use the functionality present in the control center in order to record the microphone audio as well. This ensures that you are able to create instructional video quite easily if need be. Below, we will highlight the procedure for screen recording on iPhone.
Recording your screen:
- You have to 1st and foremost add screen recording to control center. In order to do so, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the settings menu
- Select control Centre
- Select customize controls
- Click on + which is next to screen according
- Open the control center.
- You have to thereafter replace the home button of your iPhone consistently in order to start the recording. It also taps the microphone audio button in order to record the song.
- Here you have to keep your finger on the home button for at least 3 seconds.
- In order to stop the recording, you have to go to the control center and again tap the home button. If you want to stop the recording, you can even use the notification bar on top of your screen by clicking the stop button in the notifications.
As you can see, the procedure of screen recording your iPhone is pretty easy. Rather than downloading third-party applications, it is a much better idea to use the method which we have described above. With the help of this method, it will become very easy for you to screen record. You will also be able to record the sound. As a result, if you’re making the instructional video, that is entirely possible with the help of the procedure which we have mentioned above.
Now that iOS 12 is going to be launched, the functionality of screen recording can be enhanced even further. It remains to be seen the changes which are done in iOS style with respect to screen recording. Up until now, the procedure has remained pretty straightforward. As a result, screen recording is no big deal in iOS 11. Keyword: screen record, iOS 11, Apple, iPhone