Misha Leaderman, the cofounder of Iamdecentralized, a project representing Tron, in an update disclosed that Tron foundation has table four outstanding developments that would be unleashed in coming weeks and months in the second quarter of the year. Leaderman, in the update listed the four developments as follows:
Tron (TRX) Lists Out 4 Imminent Ground-Breaking Developments for Q2 2019
- BitTorrent Speed
- Institutional-friendly multi-signature & account management
- USDT-TRON stablecoin launch on #TRX blockchain
- Implementing privacy option for transactions
Tron (TRX) Strikes Partnership with San Jose State Uni to Teach Blockchain
The Tron Foundation decides to ride on the current trend of launching learning courses in the blockchain sphere, sets up educational events at San Jose State University. The company promises to conduct learning events for students with help from local fraternities
The Tron Foundation intends to support the trend of educational courses in blockchain and crypto that got strong last year with various universities and colleges around the world starting to teach about how the new technology works and what it is about. Now, Tron is going in this direction too.
Tron and San Jose State University
On Thursday, a Twitter post appeared on the Tron Foundation’s account saying that Tron has set a goal for 2019 to spread knowledge about crypto and DLT, helping everyone to get to know these areas.
Tron has partnered with San Jose State University in order to set up learning events for young people.
Tron Dapp Developers To Have An Improved Experience with 3.5 Version Hardfork Upgrade: Tron Japan
Justin envisions things ahead of time and brings his vision into development making Tron an enviable project. The same seems to come true with TRON’s 3.5 version hard fork upgrade. The episode 10 of video update released by Tron Japan, just spoke about a few features of how power the upgrade is.
The video speaks about this new upgrade which went live on Feb 28th and contains all information regarding the improvements that have been observed by the blockchain technology following the public chain upgrade. The video blog in particular highlights 6 new features that are integrated in the new update which include.
- A better experience with superior performance and flexible event servers for the Dapp developers of Tron
- A better main and backup feature that will increase the stability of the entire Tron network.
- There have been mentions of improved security which would also help in improving safety of partial instruction of the TVM.
- The upgrade also features additional optimization of duplicate removal-logic for transactions which is believed to improve the overall performance by 5% and will also better the competence of block broadcasting, and 50% reduction of resources usage
- The upgrade also allows a real-time modification of energy upper limit based on the current status of the network with its Energy ceiling dynamic adjustment feature
- There has been addition to Account access system and multi-signature which will permit users in setting access and corresponding account management with different signature for various accounts and multi party signature for single transaction.