If you have always dreamed about working from home or starting your own company, this article will finally help you achieve that! It may also happen that you are a stay-at-home mom or a student who wants to earn some money aside. It doesn’t matter what your situation is, my mini guide will help you make your dreams come true. So, let’s start!
1. Be real. Personally, I am a freelancer and I have never thought how my business will be this amazing. Yet, at first, I had many doubts. I have also seen so many people dreaming extremely big, and you can guess, 99% of them haven’t achieved what they have imagined. So, be real, but don’t be afraid to dream big (if you are modest as I am). Know what you are capable of. Think about your talents. What are the things you can make money from?
2. Explore some trusted companies. It is a must to do research and see how other people work from home. It is definitely different if you want to become a freelancer or if you want to open your own company. Nevertheless, one thing is the same-search for some trusted companies.
3. Create ‘that’ environment. When you start working from home, you will realize how you need to organize yourself better than ever. Why and how? When you start your own business from home, everyone will think how you are ”just at home”. Don’t be surprised to hear how you are ”at home doing nothing, just being on your computer”. Okay, just ignore that and be sure to create a perfect plan of your own day. Know when you will wake up, make the priorities of the tasks that need to be done and get that work completed professionally! Of course, a quiet environment is a huge plus.
Are you now ready to find your best work-from-home job?
The Best Jobs Working From Home
Working from home is the job dream situation for millions of workers. But it may surprise you to know there are literally hundreds of companies providing opportunities to do just that.
The website FlexJobs, which specializes in work-at-home jobs, published its annual list of the 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs in 2019.
Let’s look at the top ten best jobs from home from the FlexJobs list in some detail.
1. Appen : Appen is a technology services company based in Australia. However, they have offices in the US and the United Kingdom as well, and provide opportunities in 130 countries around the world. The company works with some of the biggest companies in the world, including eight of the 10 top technology companies. It supports more than 1 million contractors around the world.
Appen offers positions that are flexible, part time, and home based. You can work either a few hours a week or full time. Positions are available in transcription, translation, linguistics, engineering, marketing, financing, and sales. They even offer micro-tasks, which are smaller jobs that can be completed from home in about an hour.
2. Lionbridge : Waltham, Massachusetts-based Lionbridge has positions available that are part-time, freelance, and remote. Positions are available in banking and finance, engineering, gaming, global marketing, autos, legal services, life sciences, machine intelligence, testing, and translation and localization.
Translation services seem to be particularly common among remote job offerings. Given the growth of global markets, there’s a pronounced need to reach and interact with customers in hundreds of local languages. Lionbridge employs more than 100,000 language experts, working in 15 different industries.
3. VIPKID: VIPKID is based in Beijing, China, but recently opened a US headquarters in San Francisco. The company focuses on providing English language instruction. Positions are available working remotely, either part-time or freelance. The website currently advertises pay at $22 per hour.
The service offers English as a second language to children in China, up to age eight. Teachers are English speakers who provide one-on-one courses based on the US Common Core State Standards. And as a teacher, you’ll receive ongoing paid training as well as professional development opportunities. You’ll be able to work from home, and choose your own schedule.
4. Amazon: Seattle based Amazon is one of the companies most commonly associated with jobs from home. The company employs well over 90,000 workers, and is the largest online retailer in the world. You can access Amazon jobs from home on their Virtual Locations page.
Jobs are available mostly on a full-time basis. Current positions available include sales, advertising, account management, project/program/product management fulfillment and operations management, human resources, business and merchant development, operations, IT and support engineering, facilities, maintenance and real estate, and customer service. You can find detailed explanations on Forbes for the rest of the list.
Find All Settlement Loans, Akon Crypto, Premarket Data, Stoker, Nasdaq Crypto, NY Stock Market, China Stock Market, Nasdaq XRP Ripple Coin News in TheOofy.com